HOME

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#CHEAP My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds

My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds


My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds







My first guitar (pink) multi function with 42 Melodies & lights and sounds Feature


  • Multi function guitar with lights & sounds
  • mixer functions, volume control & animal sounds
  • SAFETY TESTED FOR LED FREE
  • Guitar size 16''L 7''W Box size 19''L 10''W 3''H